- The 45 mm Quick-Change Rotary Cutter a rolling razor blade used to cut materials into shapes, strips and pieces for craft projects.
- The Quick-Change Rotary Cutter has an easy blade change with just a single click.
- No more assembly with a washer and a nut. Just slide the locking mechanism and the blade immediately releases.
- The innovative spilt blade cover allows for switching hands effortlessly without reassembly and offers extra safety protection while cutting.
- Each side slides back and forth independently so the user can easily switch hands to cut.
- The blade is made of high quality tungsten carbide tool steel for unparalleled sharpness and superior edge retention.
- Designed for both right-and left-handed use.
- Good For: cutting strips and multiple layers at once. Cuts fabric, paper, tarp, vinyl, upholstery and more.
Olfa RTY-2/NS Quick Change Rotary Cutter 45 mm
When you’re in the middle of a project, you don’t want to waste time changing blades.
This OLFA® rotary cutter makes it easy, with a slide lock that quickly releases the old blade and locks the new one in place.
The cutter can accommodate up to eight layers of thin materials.
Good For: cutting strips, multiple layers and finishing quilts prior to binding. Cuts fabric, paper, tarp, vinyl, upholstery, leather and other thick textiles. Quick blade change feature. Contoured handle for comfortable cutting. Features a tungsten steel 45 mm rotary blade. Split blade cover for additional safety.
Available on backorder